Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tragedy strikes!  I started a blog.  Holysh-t on a brick!

Anyways, I'll keep this first post simple.  I am nadesico33, though I also go by RamsusSundel in places.  This blog will be primarily a place to post stuff that's too long for twitter, or just my at length rants about various things.  Most of things will, I hope, will be about videogames, anime, occasionally music, and occasionally parts of some of my various fictions that I hope to one day finish.  I will do my best to avoid talking about my personal life unless it's something major.

So, in keeping with trying to keep this first post simple, I'm just going to list off songs that I wish were in Rock Band 2 and/or Guitar Hero: World Tour, in no particular order. (formatted: song name / artist)

Bug Eyes / Dredg
Lights and Sounds / Yellowcard
M4 pt. II / The Faunts
Plowed / Sponge
Bat Country / Avenged Sevenfold
Renegades of Funk / Rage Against the Machine
Last Dinosaur / The Pillows
Cosmic Castaway / Electrasy
Move Along / All-American Rejects
D-technolife (album version) / Uverworld
Misfits and Mistakes / Superchunk
Jump Right In / The Urge

And pretty much just a whole bunch of Offspring, Green Day, and Smashing Pumpkins music. Kinda wish I could remember half of the 311 songs I'd want to see. @_@    I could probably list a whole lot more if not for a bit of mental spazzing.  Oh well. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment